Information exchange is available via the harness system attached to the forehead, ankles and wrists. The harnesses are made of carbon impregnated rubber, which allows for very low- current electrical communication through the computers USB port and a multi-functional interface box.
During the testing/assessment phase, a client’s reaction is measured in response to nearly 7,000 separate items in 39 separate categories. This process takes approximately 4 to 7 minutes depending upon the speed of the computer. The computer calculates an average value of response between 0 and 2000, which results in a list defining the individual’s reactions or stress potentials. The greatest energy disturbances will be recorded and displayed at the top of the list. Each substance has its own distinctive, complex waveform, which is graphically viewed and represented by a unique fractal image. Additionally, the test matrix contains a detailed description of each substance.
SUMMARY OF IMPORTANT FEATURES
- Fully compatible with XP, Vista, and Mac (Leopard only) operating systems
- Program Index containing over 30 full-featured biofeedback programs
- Electrically conductive 5-point head and limb test/feedback harness
- Program and Harness self-test feature to insure quality performance
- Available in six languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian and Simplified Chinese
- Exclusive Light and Music feedback capabilities
- European Union Class 2A Certified Medical Instrument
- Revolutionary Quad-Mode entrainment process
- Database containing nearly 7,000 unique test substances
- User friendly graphic interface and navigation modules
- Hard copy user manual and on board user manual included
- Training program included with every purchase